BlueSun has an immediate need for a temporary Property Specialist 2 for Oregon State University at the University Housing and Dining Service in Corvallis, OR
Wage $15.59 – $21.58
Duties: but no limited to
- Fills out purchase orders, central stores orders, and requisitions for needed or requested items.
- Updates cost and price information on supplies.
- Accepts bids from vendors on items, usually by telephone, following State purchasing rules and procedures; meets with vendors regarding procurement (e.g., product lines, availability of items, and price agreements);
- Tracks missing shipments by contacting vendors and freight and transport companies.
- Signs receipts for shipments of items delivered; submits receipts to Accounting Department for processing; checks items received against specifications, purchase orders, and invoice
- Inspects items for damage; places stock in an orderly fashion in a storeroom or warehouse; rotates stock items which have limited life spans; discards outdated stock; keeps storeroom/ warehouse clean and orderly; maintains inventory of forms and supplies on hand and reorders when appropriate.
- Issues stores items to central staff and ships stores items to field offices.
- Ensures locked security of stores items such as drugs, poisons, flammables and tools,
- Answers questions from staff such as stock availability and purchasing procedures.
- Talk to vendors about order problems (e.g., missing items, errors in billing).
- May assemble new furniture and equipment and perform minor repairs on existing furniture and equipment.
- Marks equipment and property with identification labels for inventory tracking.
- verifies existence and location of equipment and property by matching inventory identification numbers marked on items against inventory records, Research location of missing items.
- Experience performing stores and inventory work; and training or experience providing knowledge of inventory control systems, and transportation agencies and shipping methods.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and other pre-employment screening.
Please send your resume to BlueSun for consideration.
BlueSun, Inc. is an OREGON FORWARD Employment Services Company. As such we give hiring priority to persons with a disability, but we help anyone who wants a job
BlueSun, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not discriminate in employment decisions or policies in violation of the law on the basis of any legally protected status, including but not limited to race, color, national origin, citizenship status, creed, religion, gender, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.