Bluesun Inc. has an immediate need for a temporary full-time Landscaper at Linn-Benton Community College.
- Perform groundskeeping and building maintenance duties.
- Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower.
- Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
- Sweep walkway of debris.
- Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in groundskeeping.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
Must be able to lift 30 lbs. and work outside in all kinds of weather.
Must pass background/DMV check and other pre-employment screenings.
Please send your resume to BlueSun for consideration.
BlueSun, Inc. is an OREGON FORWARD Employment Services Company. As such we give hiring priority to persons with a disability, but we help anyone who wants a job
BlueSun, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not discriminate in employment decisions or policies in violation of the law on the basis of any legally protected status, including but not limited to race, color, national origin, citizenship status, creed, religion, gender, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.